Monday, December 8, 2008

The Hunt

So lots of things happened this weekend that were hilarious. Picked up 110 live birds from a lady named Clydene. Having multiple people rubberneck when parked at Sonic with above mentioned birds in back up of pick-up. Being harassed by the lovely senator and dishing it right back. Thinking that it's cool that they know me well enough to call me out on my bullshit. Having my dad and his friend chime right in on the "Harassment of Allie". Playing poker and loosing money that wasn't mine. Being called a chugger by those that watched my face turn red every time I ask for another beer. Laughing at every minute of it for it's all in fun and games.....and that was just Friday night!

1 comment:

  1. I wanna go sometime on the hunt. It sounds like a lot of fun. Actually I just want to meet Clydene because she's probably related to me!

    ReplyDelete