Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Brown Eyed Girl recently awarded me with the Premium Meme 2009 Award!



"To accept this award, the recipient must list 7 traits about themselves and then pass the award onto 7 other bloggers who deserve recognition for the personality they share through their blog."

1. Procrastination - obviously I'll do just about anything to waste time. I've come to find out that this may or may not be the end of me.

2. Independent - Most of the time I try to do everything on my own. I'm not the kind of girl that needs someone to do something for me. This doesn't mean it I can't delay getting things done.

3. Dependable - You ask and you shall receive. Let's be honest sometimes you might not even ask but you shall still receive.

4. Messy - There are 2 places in my life that are messy; my bedroom and my office. I don't know why I can't seem to keep my crap picked up there but it just doesn't happen very often - SORRY

5. Organized - Yes, you can be organized and messy at the same time. You name an item and I can tell you exactly where it is. Except the packing tape and scissors - those things are always lost.

6. Creative - I can't explain how the flower arrangements are formed but I can see exactly what it will look like before I start. Some people tell me that is creativity; my mom calls it magic.

7. Sarcastic - You better believe I'll give you a smart ass response to any question you ask. My family will tell you that I was a sarcastic even before I went to college and started talking out loud.

Thanks again Brown Eyed Girl for the award! Now I would like to pass it along to the following bloggers...

My Great Big Canvas
Chris, Tracy & Carter
Strictly Dilly Dally
Frugal Girl's Guide to Austin
Clemsongirl and the Coach
Delighfully Inappropriate
Caffeine Court

1 comment:

  1. Hot damn, I tell people what I think even if they don't ask. It's my charm, I'm sure! :) Loved this!

    ReplyDelete