Saturday, May 23, 2009

Denied

What's a girl got to do to get a dog around here. I've been thinking about adopting a puppy for quit some time. As I mentioned before I search www.petfinder.com on an almost daily bases in hopes of fining "the one". On Friday I after going through pages and pages I found a perfect, super cute, medium size dog. He's 10 weeks old Schnauzer mix named Grover! I decided to bit the bullet and fill out my adoption application for this adorable little guy and wait for the reply email.

Email received today - and I.Was.Denied! Can you believe it...denied? What does it take to adopted a stray dog around here. I mean, really, it's not like I'm applying to raise the offspring of Uno the Beagle. Don't you guys think I should at least have the opportunity for consideration.....


2 comments:

  1. Freaking ridiculous. A semi-normal SWF (haha just kidding. you are INCREDIBLE!) can't adopt a dog, and there are idiots raising HUMAN kids left and right. Was this because of PETA? What were the reasons they gave?!?! Insanity. Stupid Austin SPCA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE! I'm so sad for you. Grover will find a good home but it will never be as awesome as the home and life you could have given him.

    ReplyDelete