Friday, July 16, 2010

Keep Austin Sweet

This Friday's Local Austin Business



This adorable shop is located on South First near Freddie's. It's a simple place that sales cupcakes, pies, and dessert bars. Stick with what you know and do it well. That's how you stay in business and that's exactly what they're doing. There are about 6 standard flavors that are available everyday and then some signatures only available once or twice a week. If you don't really care for cake there is the option to purchase an icing shot (what a way to get your sugar intake). Also, did I mention they sell pupcakes so take one to your favorite four legged friend and the money goes to the Austin Humane Society.

They are fantastic...my favorite is the Hemingway!

Love & Later -

Allie

1 comment:

  1. And you dont even like cakes! I guess its really the icing your against, but I appreciate the unbiased review of a cake shop. For myself, I think I might take a few icing shots and call it a day. h.e.a.v.e.n.

    ReplyDelete