Thursday, February 4, 2010

Preppy Dog


Ok it's official, I've become that dog owner. I'm turning my cute puppy into a preppy frat boy*. I had to have him shaved just before Christmas and all he did was curly into a ball and shiver. We were traveling to my parents and it was snowing and I felt so guilty that I purchased him a dog sweater. He loved it...danced around the house and got upset when I would take it off of him.

So last night I saw that Dillard's was having a huge sale and I needed to stock up tights. Low and behold there was this little bitty rack of dog sweaters and jackets and I couldn't help myself...for $3.40 I turned my dog into a preppy*.



*I want to make it clear that I have nothing against preppyness or frat boys. I wish I was more preppy than not and I do love all things nautical, pink and green, and golf. I just don't know if that's the right direction for my dog.

2 comments:

  1. You are one of "those people", secretly, aren't you? LOL! I think he looks absolutely adorable, I want a small doggie and I plan on dressing him/her up! My husband refuses to walk a dog with clothes on so I'm trying to bribe him into walking the dog with an Eagles or PSU football jersey on it!

    ReplyDelete