Thursday, July 2, 2009

Broken Up and Back Together

I know most of you have wondered where the hell I've been. We'll my blog and I had a fight and I won. So we broke up for the month of June off and now we're back together to annoy you some more. Session ended on June 1st and the started again yesterday. It's only suppose to last until tomorrow but I'll believe it when I see it.

On the dog front I got denied again (well maybe someone else was picked) but they don't give you the details. I don't want a purse dog but I don't need a 100 lbs either. I'm taking a break from that and will revisit the options later in the summer. Thanks to everyone that laughed at the fact that you can get denied a rescue dog...it is even funnier the second time around.

I'm also on twitter now too...it I get some more followers that I actually know then I'll start posting my funny one liners!
Username: alliefloweratx

No comments:

Post a Comment