Here is what's running through my mind at the moment:
1. Session will be over in 19 days...all I can think about is getting outside.
2. I really want a dog...I've been looking on petfinder.com everyday for the last 2 weeks. I've picked one out everyday for the last 2 weeks....
3. My traveling friend is back from New Zealand and Australia and I can't wait for her to visit me.
4. My pretend boyfriend was approved for the Marine JAG program yesterday. He leaves for Officer Training School on May 28th. I won't get to hang out with him all summer...I'm really sad but he's going to kick some major ass!
5. I'm loving this luggage from Target and I look at it every time is go...maybe it will be mine soon. It's on sale this week....if I can get there before Saturday night.
6. I miss all my friends. I don't see anyone anymore, not even my work friends. There is going to be some serious visiting of people when this is over.
7. My brother is buying a super cute house in Dallas. I can't wait to help him with whatever he needs me to do. He did after all, crawl in my attic to hang ceiling fans and help build a fence around my house when I was out of town. I'm a painting master...just hand me a brush.
8. I really wish it wouldn't be creepy for me to have a trampoline in my backyard. I loved the one we had growing up. It was fun and we spent hours on it everyday...mostly because our mom would lock us out of the house.