Ok - so I don't need anyone to reply saying it will be ok....I know it will but I have a list to get it off my chest before I have a breakdown right here in the office. Yes - it's 9:36 on Wednesday night and I'm still here.
1. I hate it when people lie to me. NOT COOL
2. I'm tire; both physically and emotionally
3. I've lost control of my office and my desk
4. I feel really fat and eating out every meal isn't helping
5. I have a stress problem
6. The "problem" that arrived last session is back and it hurts
7. I feel a sinus infections starting
8. I can't get any drugs for it until it's been here for at least 5 days
9. My hair is looking like shit
10. I have to work 4 weddings in the next 2 weeks plus the real job
11. I'm out of money for the month and there is still 8 days to go
12. Someone needs to fix the garage door
How am I going to fix it....well I'm leaving the office now and I'm stopping to get ice cream on the way home. I'm going to wash my face and go to bed. When I wake up in the morning I'm starting with this quote:
When she gave up her excuses a hell of a lot more stuff got done!