Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It might be over

I haven't posted in a week, that's 7 days people! I know I only have a few readers but I can't believe that no one had a single question for me. I might just end the blog right here if I don't get any love. Dilly Dally my constant commenter and I love her for that but I have over 2000 minutes in my roll over plan and I could just talk to her everyday for that. Comments please - yes I have been reduced to begging. Please let me know who's reading....

2 comments:

  1. Why do you refer to yourself as Procrastination Allie? How did this come up?

    What is your favorite of your three jobs?

    What are your Spring must-haves?

    And what is your favorite recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like such a terrible person. I haven't read your blog (or any blog for that matter----don't worry I haven't been blog cheating on you) in so long that I actually had to click "Older Posts" at the bottom of you blog to start catching up.

    You + Me = Conversation very soon!

    ReplyDelete